Thursday, September 19, 2013

# Hey, Memorable!

Phewww!!!

What a long period I didn't write any posts in here. Well, now in September 2013, I already be a student of Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM Apex) with majoring of Communication Graphic. Lot of experiences I got as a new student. I am 26 years old and friends told me " Are you sure you're 26? You look 20!! Show me your IC!", "What? You already married?? How come? We dont believe it!". LOL. Average my friends were came from STPM & Matriks holders so they're between 19 & 20-21 old along with others who 30s too.

I got lot of friends here. And I'm happy. I leave behind all the nightmares and dumbass people and let them fade away. My experiences were just like firstly to be honored to make speech in front of my desasiswa's penggawa (USM hostel name as Desasiswa while penggawa is something like more Big Papa hahaha no idea) and VIPS and desasiswa's staffs at our hostel dinner. Upss, my desasiswa is Bakti Permai! Yes! I love my Bakti Permai :).. Its sooooo warm, relax, nice, comfy and blah blah blah... Back to my story, I have gave some simple speech about what I felt about being in USM and well... i am definitely a sensitive person... and yeah i lost then I cried.. yes I cried in front of them.. Because for me, it was my dream to further my study at IPTA. Before this I aimed UiTM then I dreamed of USM. Penggawa and others seem surprised and some of them give me courages to achieve what I want and what my father's hope, 'First Class of Bachelor'. What a higher hope from him to me.


Orientation week also gives me sweetest memories with Bakti's friends. Sleepy, annoyed, insulted silently the panels on the stage, make crazy noises and lots. Oh yeah! We're new students are MUST to attend their own program called PIMPIN SISWA (camp) and we were separated by divided into different locations. I was chosen to be in Batu Ampar's camp. Dont have time to bath, rushing to pray (i was guilty tu left my pray because of I didn't have chance to took a shower and i was soooo smelly. i hate myself that time!), trained like armies (our commander was actually Mejar okay!) and played with dirty things. Honestly, what I want was to go back our hostel as soon as possible. Fun but nightmare too hahaha.. I really dont like one woman Fc assistant at our camp and i didnt remember her name. She is something like older like aunt and i always thinking to slap her face because of her bullshit mouth & words! sorry.. My fave program at Batu Ampar was Nightwalking. All of us have to wore plastic raincoat with supplied water bottle & a tiny candle. That night was a rainy. We were walking together in one line then suddenly have to walk alone in the darkness with a candle. Alhamdulillah, my candle didn't blow away and Abg Ady actually always there behind me not too far not nearest because I was close to him. Thanks abg Ady :). He told me that moment showed about my life walking in the darkness without nobody except a light from candle which accompany me. What a sense of value.

Then, USM always organized an event called Variasiswa for new students in every desasiswa to fight by using talent. Unique again! And I have to be an evil Indian woman who smoke tobacco as a sign of polluting air along with friends. Our Baktis perform a story of superheroes like Power Ranges but called Raw Rangers. They will fight a group of waste paper evil, tobacco evil & polysterine evil by uniquely dance with dangdut, tamil & chinese dancing. My group of evil dance like Tamil's film. But unfortunately, we lost in top 3 compared last Variasiswa. But I have been chosen as The Best Woman Contestant for my roleplay. What a meaningful day for me! Also seniors of Bakti have chosen me too as The Most Sporting Freshie (Woman) for my Bakti. I was so grateful... Ya Allah, Alhamdulillah :) Guys, overall we did it with fun & memorable!

*will upload my roleplay picture soon*
*will upload video of Bakti's performance soon*
*sleepy right now and will edit my english soon. i know its terrible*

I think thats all for today. Now I'm sleepy. Once I get my new lappy I want to story a lot soon in here. Good night! Selamat Malam! Oyasumi! The End.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very good written story. It will be useful to anybody who usess it, including yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing - looking forward to more posts.


Cardsharing Server

Labels

Angry (1) Anime (1) Annoying (6) Birthday (2) Cats (4) chilhood (1) Convocation (1) Country (1) disease (1) DIY (1) Drawing (2) Eid (1) Experiences (8) family (1) film (3) Food (2) Friendship (10) Grateful (2) Heartbroken (3) horror (1) Independence (2) Islam (5) Job (2) Life (16) Lone (4) love (14) Makan (2) Manga (1) martial arts (2) Memories (12) MJ (3) Money (1) Music (8) Passionate (7) Patriotisme (1) peace (3) Performing Art (9) Pets (3) Photography (2) poetry (7) Pressure (3) program tv (1) puppet (1) Ramadhan (1) Sad (4) soklan (1) Spiritual (5) Stress (1) theatre (9) Thinking (4) Wish (7) Worry (1) WWF (1)