Wednesday, June 18, 2014

# They Come They Go

I was walked this route long time limitless,
I looked tired and meaningless,
Tears and thorns are my loyal friends,
My heart blew like sands

They come they go,
They look me like an angel,
Sadness and burdens
I carry their's for their happiness

They come they go,
My wings are broken
Now I left alone with self burdens
They go and go

This heavy pains,
This bloody tears,
This broken wings,
This burdens,
I go and go nowhere
   
                             (Amy Yahaya)


I am a loner who have strong passions to live because I've my God to accompany me through hard life & hidden pains behind my smiles & laughs. Broken inside & need to acting properly that i'm okay in reality. Yes, this world is a stage. I cant make you love me. I am me. They all can leave or I leave because I still stay positive with my God.

No comments:

Labels

Angry (1) Anime (1) Annoying (6) Birthday (2) Cats (4) chilhood (1) Convocation (1) Country (1) disease (1) DIY (1) Drawing (2) Eid (1) Experiences (8) family (1) film (3) Food (2) Friendship (10) Grateful (2) Heartbroken (3) horror (1) Independence (2) Islam (5) Job (2) Life (16) Lone (4) love (14) Makan (2) Manga (1) martial arts (2) Memories (12) MJ (3) Money (1) Music (8) Passionate (7) Patriotisme (1) peace (3) Performing Art (9) Pets (3) Photography (2) poetry (7) Pressure (3) program tv (1) puppet (1) Ramadhan (1) Sad (4) soklan (1) Spiritual (5) Stress (1) theatre (9) Thinking (4) Wish (7) Worry (1) WWF (1)