Friday, May 24, 2013

# Was A Bullshit

Hola hole...

its been 5 months no new entry since i wrote last post in December last year. Well, i'm having various situations & experiences as a wife. Its not difficult yet not easy. Now, i'm using my Samsung tab for awhile because my lappy already crashed last 2 years ago and my sis took back her lappy. 

Okay what i want to story now. Hmmm back then i'd lots of stories to be write on here but now i'm blur. LOL. I'm a jobless but full time housewife. Actually its great to be a housewife except you cant have 1k at least as salary. Thats so hard but i still can endure it because i can handle 'a woman madness' in my self. Yet my hubby will give me some allowances but you know not too much as he is not a bussinessman or whatever Dato'-so-called.

Why i'm a jobless? The story was i worked as admin asst at private engineering civil company. It was a new experiences even there were lots of work to do. And i mean a learning process. Admin dept consist 3 staffs including me and all of them are females. First day, kak ann from sarawak & kak maz were really nice to me. I must aware with filing, structure plans, formal civil letter & datas because there were involve with many big companies from construction, authorities, engineering & architecture background. And oh yaa the company i was working is a family business.

The boss's daughter always taught me and i really appreciated it. But i didnt know why, kak ann & kak maz seems didnt like it. I'm a zero. I always aware of the works descriptions and she always said called her if i dont understand. Kak maz was started to making a mess with me. She deliberately annoyed me. At first, i didnt noticed but slowly i can feel ' the badtalk' aura came from both of them were actually directly onto me. They dont like boss's daughter but why related to me? They were sarcastically like i dont know how to do by myself
whereas boss' daughter self want to taught me. And they started to abandoned me. Now i always thinking back why i didnt fight that two witches. oh bitches! Thats not me! But once i said louder " be patience amy. what do you want is to find rezeki (food/money). Just ignore the bullshits" and kak maz silent after that.

Then, tired with crying (what? see i dont know where my fucking lion has gone?!) i was decided to quit before New Years Eve 2013. I was spent much money for transportation. It was not good yet my emotion disturbed. For me, money or job can find anywhere but to work with the rot heart people, i will say no as this engineering civil is not my field even i can catch up with it. I was tried and always try but just only 1 week this people are treating me like i'm a fucker loser stupid person??!!!

But now, i'm in peace. Already got my P licence (for two years before i get my true licence) then i'll starting to build again my new life. cehh haha

Okay, gotta go now. bye.

thrashing of love,
Amytis Yahaya

No comments:

Labels

Angry (1) Anime (1) Annoying (6) Birthday (2) Cats (4) chilhood (1) Convocation (1) Country (1) disease (1) DIY (1) Drawing (2) Eid (1) Experiences (8) family (1) film (3) Food (2) Friendship (10) Grateful (2) Heartbroken (3) horror (1) Independence (2) Islam (5) Job (2) Life (16) Lone (4) love (14) Makan (2) Manga (1) martial arts (2) Memories (12) MJ (3) Money (1) Music (8) Passionate (7) Patriotisme (1) peace (3) Performing Art (9) Pets (3) Photography (2) poetry (7) Pressure (3) program tv (1) puppet (1) Ramadhan (1) Sad (4) soklan (1) Spiritual (5) Stress (1) theatre (9) Thinking (4) Wish (7) Worry (1) WWF (1)