Saturday, October 25, 2014

# What it is

Do you know that you are the one who giving me back to breathe?
The warmness of you surrounding my veins...
I already forgot what is called love...
Every second...
You there.
You exist.
I feel alive.

I love your smile...
I love the way you are..
I crawl from this sombre life...
From my deep lonely heart...
You colored my life....

I'm stuck when I see you...
I'm sorry that I am not like some women out there...
I'm sorry to not say something forbidden...
I'm sorry to not show what supposed to be...
from the deep of my heart...
I dont know what it is...
I only know that I want to take care of you...

You.... afraid of losing...
Its okay... 
I understand...
I take my steps behind slowly....
Then, you dont need to hurt and feel the burdens anymore...
soon...

Why we met?
God knows.
But, if He wills.....

                        (Amy Yahaya)

No comments:

Labels

Angry (1) Anime (1) Annoying (6) Birthday (2) Cats (4) chilhood (1) Convocation (1) Country (1) disease (1) DIY (1) Drawing (2) Eid (1) Experiences (8) family (1) film (3) Food (2) Friendship (10) Grateful (2) Heartbroken (3) horror (1) Independence (2) Islam (5) Job (2) Life (16) Lone (4) love (14) Makan (2) Manga (1) martial arts (2) Memories (12) MJ (3) Money (1) Music (8) Passionate (7) Patriotisme (1) peace (3) Performing Art (9) Pets (3) Photography (2) poetry (7) Pressure (3) program tv (1) puppet (1) Ramadhan (1) Sad (4) soklan (1) Spiritual (5) Stress (1) theatre (9) Thinking (4) Wish (7) Worry (1) WWF (1)