Friday, June 20, 2014

# Abang Takut?

credit to migonline

Now, I'll post about a Malay film. A horror Malay film. Yesterday, I went to GCS, Queensbay looking some films I wanted to watch then I'd chose PENGANTIN MALAM (Night Bride/Revenge of The Bride). I didn't know why because honestly I rarely watch Malay films at cinema but only in front of TV. So sorry. This time I forced myself maybe I'd influenced by some actors's promotion poster at their own instagram or trailer or whatever.

Pengantin Malam's casts are Nora Danish, Farid Kamil and Nina Iskandar. I dont want to write plot in here I just want to give simple reviews about this film as a 'nobody' audience. Overall, this film is not bad. Yes, it can gives you some heart shocked. Hahaha! Nice playing by Nora Danish that played a woman who suffered because she's hunted until exorcised by a revenge woman ghost acted by Nina Iskandar that related with the husband. Farid Kamil's acting is okay. The makeup looks good and the action on exorcism scene makes me said "uuuuuuuu, ok thats scary!" and the tagline I like is "Abang takut?" (Are you scared, dear?) But, I was thinking why a ghost walks like a human? Spoiled! Actually, I watched it alone. Imagined that there're nobody on my side when the thriller crawling to my skin. I need to "Okay, I can control my hormones. No big deal!" Hahaha ;p Well, my advice is try watch it compared to other dumbass horror Malay films before. It's worth. Nora bagi 3 setengah bintanggggggggggggg!!!


credit to myartis.com

That's all. Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Labels

Angry (1) Anime (1) Annoying (6) Birthday (2) Cats (4) chilhood (1) Convocation (1) Country (1) disease (1) DIY (1) Drawing (2) Eid (1) Experiences (8) family (1) film (3) Food (2) Friendship (10) Grateful (2) Heartbroken (3) horror (1) Independence (2) Islam (5) Job (2) Life (16) Lone (4) love (14) Makan (2) Manga (1) martial arts (2) Memories (12) MJ (3) Money (1) Music (8) Passionate (7) Patriotisme (1) peace (3) Performing Art (9) Pets (3) Photography (2) poetry (7) Pressure (3) program tv (1) puppet (1) Ramadhan (1) Sad (4) soklan (1) Spiritual (5) Stress (1) theatre (9) Thinking (4) Wish (7) Worry (1) WWF (1)