Monday, July 2, 2012

# Miss me always dear...

Hye...well...no new post on my blog..but this time I will story about my late cat that my hubby & I adopted only for 1 month. His name is Neo..you can refresh him on this past post : Five Cats ...notice him.

We were live happily ever after. On morning of 1st July 2012, I was woke up late on that day & help my mother in law prepared the lunch treats for us. Usually, I dont mind about cats because they already slept (noon mode for cats). Then, after its already to serve the food mother in law told me that my cats slept well without disturbing us to prepared the dishes until I noticed one missing. Its Neo! So I hurry up told my hubby about Neo's disappearance and he was rushed up to looking him all the apartment.

Actually Neo loves to sat on the balcony to see the sight that make him want to go down from our house (my house on 4th floor). So I think maybe he ran escaped when somebody open the door. But sometimes I think nonsense like he fell down from our balcony (there were a roof on our balcony. Neighbour's roof. So he always rest on that roof and I always nagged to him due to his habits). Suddenly, my lil sister in law scream to me that she saw a cat same like Neo. I was starting to shiver & I dont know why. I looked down and yes....its look like Neo. I called him but he didnt answered me. I came down in rushing and my shiver getting more stronger and my heart pounded faster and I feeling like want to....cry. My hubby called me when he saw me in hurry and I told about Neo and he ran with me.

Then, I walked slowly to it and hope that the cat wasnt Neo. But who can change the fate? Its him. Lying lifeless. And yeah...I cried loudly....covered my face with shawl. I just..dont know what to said in that sorrowful moment....He left me as his mother...He left his father...He left his other brothers..To go to the God Almighty..I touched him softly with love. Looked upon him and whispers in my heart "Dont leave me dear..pleaseee dear ". My tears running like waterfall. And there was some blood spot on his mouth. Maybe he fell with head first and I dont want to imagined about his lonely dying. We're buried him and I never stop crying.

My day turned to gloomy. My house seems missing. Even hubby's family treated us with satay Kajang Hj Samuri then mother in law bought for me some stuffs to make me forget the missing but I cant. Until me and hubby want to go bed, he told me he missed Neo. Hubby let Netto wore Neo's bell chain (my bracelet actually) makes me felt like Neo exists. Then Netto cried outside our room (he seldom to do that) reminded me to Neo that loves to sang with himself when me and hubby already slept. I dont have his new picture (he turned to be a healthy fat cat over the universe with his vavavoom purrrrrr-fect)...

All photos below showed the first day my hubby and I adopted this lovely cat. I dont have the latest picture of Neo but its okay...His already pictured himself in my heart like other my late cats. My mother loves Neo because he had a weird face..hahaha..emmm...his so lovely for sure...always want to pampered all the time..If I ignored him (tired to pampered) he will stared at me until I noticed his action towards me then he turned to be...you know like Puss In The Boots...its true...then I ask him "What?" he answered "briaaaaauuh?" hahahaha sounded like female you know..like gedik tongue or something like OMG!surprise And....if I ignored him again he will climbed up on my shoulder (stand like a human with 2 legs on floor) and caught my hair...then lick it with licious! Weird fat cat! winking Thats Neo.....

after shower, eat alot like heaven

first shower from hubby. the messy of dirts still on there...


looked like Jack in Oggy & Cockroaches because of long purr-beards on his cheek when new look of Neo..hahha

 before he turned to a fat guy..1st day adopted..He lived with us only 1 month but full of memories like a thousand years...


This is my latest picture of my late Neo...His grave...


Rest In Peace Neo Gemuk ( 1st July 2012)



END.


No comments:

Labels

Angry (1) Anime (1) Annoying (6) Birthday (2) Cats (4) chilhood (1) Convocation (1) Country (1) disease (1) DIY (1) Drawing (2) Eid (1) Experiences (8) family (1) film (3) Food (2) Friendship (10) Grateful (2) Heartbroken (3) horror (1) Independence (2) Islam (5) Job (2) Life (16) Lone (4) love (14) Makan (2) Manga (1) martial arts (2) Memories (12) MJ (3) Money (1) Music (8) Passionate (7) Patriotisme (1) peace (3) Performing Art (9) Pets (3) Photography (2) poetry (7) Pressure (3) program tv (1) puppet (1) Ramadhan (1) Sad (4) soklan (1) Spiritual (5) Stress (1) theatre (9) Thinking (4) Wish (7) Worry (1) WWF (1)