Saturday, March 14, 2015

# Butterflies In My Spring Garden Heart

Well, I wrote this about in the afternoon. There were so many things that crawling in my mind. People come and go but yeah I didn't give a damn. I love to meet people out there and the best part when you know who was really really really meaningful and have sincerity values in your life. Eventually. I don't fucking care about your sad stories if it contents with lies or judge mental statements or kick me away! This passing times, I'd gone through emotional situations and few obstacles in my life.... and some of them need to be settle down as soon as possible. Whatever it is, I'm glad because I'm feeling grateful to God that I don't need to stick any longer with those nonsense people. God is A MOST LOVER, PROTECTOR & MERCIFUL. I know I'm safe in His protection even though I'm a sinner.


Hmmm.... well.. He is my special friend. Just wanna say he is so meaningful to me. Deep in my purest heart. A different man and polite when speak to me. Of course I grant a respectful as a woman from him. Always there for me (well he is far away) & makes me remember to my God. That's all. (Thank Allah)



No comments:

Labels

Angry (1) Anime (1) Annoying (6) Birthday (2) Cats (4) chilhood (1) Convocation (1) Country (1) disease (1) DIY (1) Drawing (2) Eid (1) Experiences (8) family (1) film (3) Food (2) Friendship (10) Grateful (2) Heartbroken (3) horror (1) Independence (2) Islam (5) Job (2) Life (16) Lone (4) love (14) Makan (2) Manga (1) martial arts (2) Memories (12) MJ (3) Money (1) Music (8) Passionate (7) Patriotisme (1) peace (3) Performing Art (9) Pets (3) Photography (2) poetry (7) Pressure (3) program tv (1) puppet (1) Ramadhan (1) Sad (4) soklan (1) Spiritual (5) Stress (1) theatre (9) Thinking (4) Wish (7) Worry (1) WWF (1)